Top 10 Reasons why Anthony Forwood of ExposingInfragard is a Fraud
10. He uses a fake name, and has no other social media presence.
9. He's too scared to post a picture of himself or physical contact information, because he does not exist.
8. He has no biographical information beyond a generic sentence or two.
7. Forwood lists his education as the "School of hard knocks" because he uses a fake name and no school would have him on record. Furthermore, it's strange that someone from the school of hard knocks writes like a PhD graduate -- judging from his grammar, style, and erudition.
6. He displays textbook disinformation tactics by mixing in his lies with factual articles and statements, to manipulate the unsophisticated.
5. Forwood has never been a Targeted Individual, but he acts as if he's an expert on the matter, despite never citing a source.
4. Forwood suspiciously decides to write hit pieces on the activists and researchers that are actually helping Targeted Individuals, such as, Dr. Robert Duncan, Renee Pittman, Julianne McKinney, and Derrick Robinson of FFCHS.
3. He touches upon every fringe topic known to man: anti-semitism, satanism, trans-humanism, telekinesis, the paranormal, and clairvoyance. He then mixes in the serious subject of Targeted Individuals as if to discredit the subject by associating it with such fringe topics. A classic government propaganda ploy.
2. He never gives his readers any background to his knowledge.
And the number one reason Anthony Forwood is a fraud....
1. His buddies at Lockheed get a kick out of the fact that he uses the picture of an undercover government agent as his avatar.